SALES - Territory Manager Sporting Equipment
A fantastic opportunity exists for an energetic, results driven and highly motivated Territory Manager to join our fun and vibrant National Sales Team. You will be responsible for an established territory in North and Eastern suburbs of Melbourne. Office based in Ringwood.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- An appreciation / understanding of the requirements of school sport and PDHPE programs
- High levels of self-discipline and motivation
- An enthusiasm for sales and sports
- Exceptional communication and relationship building qualities
- Ability to identify new business opportunities and achieve goals
- Excellent self-management, planning and organisational skills
- Great customer relationship skills
- Territory sales management - sports equipment/clothing knowledge would been seen favourably
- PDHPE teaching background will be a decided advantage but not essential.
This role requires regular regional travel and reports to the National Sales Manager based in Melbourne. It is a salaried position, supplied with a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and suited to a resident in the immediate territory.
Applications must include a letter of application addressing the position description, relevant qualifications, referees and a detailed CV.
Apply Now: Ref- VIC2
APPLY NOW ON SEEK